6/15/10

Pak-lite LED Flashlight, Basic Economy

Cheap Pak-lite LED Flashlight, Basic Economy Review




I ordered 5 of the incredibly easy-to-use flashlights and should have ordered more. I gave one to my Mother-in-law for his wallet, now I do not have to worry about her being no little light to see by. I got one in my pocket, one in my truck, two of my Search & Rescue pack, they're great.




Pak-lite LED Flashlight, Basic Economy Feature


  • Cap glows in the dark
  • Up to 50 hours of light on included 9V battery
  • 2 ultra long life, high-intensity LEDs
  • 100,000 hour lifespan
  • Weatherproof




Pak-lite LED Flashlight, Basic Economy Overview


The Pak-Lite Basic shares the same small size and dual LEDs of the original Pak-Lite but features a single level of illumination.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 15, 2010 18:54:45

No comments:

Post a Comment