4/3/10

Dorcy 41-4291 6-Volt 3-Watt LED Lantern

Cheap Dorcy 41-4291 6-Volt 3-Watt LED Lantern Review




This lantern is a very good job, but I have a failure and one criticism. The large size of the lens assembly leads you to believe that the smile is wide, like a flood light. However, the young "bulbs" manages a strong, but narrow beam. Light and distance are excellent. The fairly narrow beam makes a pattern more like a regular 3 D flashlight, which is not what I expected.

Lantern design is nice, but the handle is too wide to make for a comfortablegrip. Use, after 15 or 20 minutes, I find myself trying to find an angle to hold it to make it more comfortable. Can not find it.

I use it for 15-30 minutes a day (night) for walking the dog. I feel that using the 4 "D's" provides a more powerful beam on 1 6V battery.




Dorcy 41-4291 6-Volt 3-Watt LED Lantern Feature


  • Forever Bulb- Never replace the bulb
  • Projects 100 ft. beam of light
  • 4D Adaptor included
  • 30X Brighter than regular LED
  • Adjustable stand






*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 03, 2010 22:11:29

No comments:

Post a Comment