4/24/10

Freeplay Kito LED Flashlight - Yellow

Cheap Freeplay Kito LED Flashlight - Yellow Review




I ordered this light and it arrived a week later in Iraq. I need not use a flashlight batterys after running out several times because of terrorists blowing up Trucks convoy.

I work at night and use a flashlight about 4-5 hours a night.

It works longer than an hour I was actually almost 3 hours of usable light on a bunch of cranking (expermenting have new toys)

The light is not too bright however as my AA maglight is bringer. Buttrade offs are not buying batterys or messing around with a recharger.

Bringht to capture the true light that lasts for about 30 min you have to crank it about 200 turns. After a few cranks here and there and you have bringht light all night.

I store it outside in a locker. The extreme heat storage or perhaps within a couple of days will allow charging to go down a bit. A pair of cranks and it is back up though.

I dropped it a few times and it isgotten some scratches it at that. One time I dropped it from about 15 feet and the lense / switch came apart (the black part around the lense in the picture) It slid back and when I pushed it and it works.

I dont know about the water as resistance the next rain was probably 4 or 5 more months.

All in all it seems to work properly. A bit too big for the pocket handle BT works with gloves on.

Worth the 20 bucks and fast shipper.




Freeplay Kito LED Flashlight - Yellow Feature


  • no batteries or bulbs required , ever
  • brilliant light, powered by you
  • 60 sec crank = 1 hour shine




Freeplay Kito LED Flashlight - Yellow Overview


great new lantern/flashlight by freeplay just 60 sec crank = 1 hour of light has super bright white 10mm led .rechargeable ni mh battery pack (non removable)



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 24, 2010 02:16:16

No comments:

Post a Comment